The Share extension is a Google Chrome extension that makes it possible to broadcast any tab you have open in Chrome inside Rabbit. That means you can:
- Stream Netflix from any country (or any website we're working to get hopping)
- Share region-specific videos (e.g. BBC iPlayer, Food Network Canada)
- Use Chrome extensions with your favorite sites
- Play videos even when the video player won't work inside the Rabbitcast
- Log in websites outside of Rabbit
- Load content into Rabbit without using the remote
How To Get Started
Getting started is simple!
- Install the extension
- Sign into Rabbit and go to your Group
- Open a video room.
- Load the website you want to share in a separate Chrome tab
- Click the extension's icon (while on the tab you want to share)
- Then click Start Sharing
💡 Tip: Make sure your connection is strong. Play around with the settings in the Share Extension (click the gear icon and change the quality) for easy streaming.