Sounds like the Rabbitcast is buggy, or the video your watching is not playing well in the Rabbitcast.
First thing to try is to getting a new Rabbitcast:
- In the toolbar, click the icon next to the remote to Stop the Rabbitcast
- Click Yes in the pop up to confirm closing the Rabbitcast
- Use the Launchpad to navigate back to the video
- Try the video again
See improvement? It was likely just a buggy Rabbitcast. Now go get your video party on!
Videos still buffering? The website or video in the Rabbitcast is having issues.
- Send feedback from the room while the Rabbitcast is open and the video is buffering.
- Include the video URL you're trying to watch so we can test it out.
- If you're on a computer, and can play the video in Chrome, try the Share on Rabbit extension to share it directly into Rabbit.