Rabbit for Web
Here's how to change your account info on the Web:
- Open your Rabbit Settings
- Click on your profile pic on the top right of Rabbit, while logged in
- OR use this handy shortcut: https://rabb.it/Settings
- In the pop up window
- Log into Rabbit, if you aren't already
- Go to the Profile tab
- Update your info: name, username, email address, room name, mobile number, profile pic, and password
- Click Save
The orange Save button will appear once information has changed. After pressing save, refresh the page to see changes.
Rabbit for Mobile (Android, iOS)
Here's how to change your account info on the mobile app:
- Launch the mobile app
- Tap on your profile pic on the top right of the app
- Then, tap the settings gear on the top right of your Profile
- In the dropdown, tap Account Settings
- On the Settings page
- Tap on the entries you'd like to update
- Note: You can only update the following settings on mobile:
- Profile Pic
- First Name
- Last Name
- Want to update your username, email address, room name, mobile number, or password? Visit Rabbit from a computer and follow the steps above, for Web.
- Tap the back arrow next to Settings. Your Settings are saved automatically.
On mobile, tap your avatar on the top right of your screen. On the next screen, tap the Gear icon (and then Account Settings) or your avatar. You’ll only be able to edit your name and icon on iOS. All other information must be changed on the web.