You can flag ANYONE in Rabbit, which sends us a report. Here's how:
- Click on their username in the chat
- OR click their chat bubble to open their mini profile
- Click Flag
- Make a selection, then click Submit
- When you submit your report, you will automatically block that user.
Mobile (iOS, Android)
- Tap on the user's avatar
- Scroll to the bottom of the pop-up window
- Click Report User
- Fill out the form, then click Send
Your flag will create a report that will go directly to our inbox for review. Try to include details about what happened, or what they were doing, so that we can better investigate.
No longer in a room with them? Contact Us with their username and details about what happened. We'll take it from there.