Auto-generated selfies, or selfies you can take in your room, are another way to share what's hoppin' in Rabbit when you're on your computer.
Note: We are working to expand this feature to iOS and Android phones.
How to take a selfie
- Something has to be playing in the Rabbitcast
- Other people have to be in the room with you
If both of those things are happening, you'll see a camera icon 📷 on the control bar, like this:
When you click the camera icon, it will take the photo of everyone in the room, as well as whatever is playing on the screen.
Once you take the photo, a pop-up will allow you to customize this before you post it to your timeline.
- Caption. Make your selfie a little more personal by adding some text before you post.
- Privacy. Choose whether you want this selfie to be viewable by Everyone, or to your Friends
Last thing, just click on Post.
How can I tell if a selfie is private or not?
Here's how to know who can see a selfie:
- Globe 🌎 icon means everyone can see it
- Friends 👥 icon means your friends can see it
How do I take the auto-generated selfie off my profile/timeline?
Don’t want anyone to see it? Remove it from your profile by clicking on the three dots and then Delete.