Sometimes browsers stick on an old version. Here's how to check (and update) Chrome.
- Click on the three stacked bars on the top right of your browser window.
- Click Settings then About to check your browser version.
You should be able to update your browser from here. If it says it's up to date, you'll need to do a few more steps:
- Quit, then restart Chrome and check again. Did it stay the same?
- Reboot your computer. It may help prompt Chrome to update on its own.
- Visit Chrome's website here to download the most recent version.