To add a friend in Rabbit, you first have to send them a friend request. When they accept the friend request, you'll be friends.
- Join a Public or Group Room with that user
- Click (tap, on mobile) on their chat bubble
- In the mini profile that appears, click on the + icon.
- This will send them a friend request.
- Once they accept the friend request, you're all set!
Are you already in a group together?
- Open the Group Settings
- In the Group members list, click on the three dots . . . next to their name
- In the popup, click Add as friend