Silent parties are no fun. A few questions to narrow down the issue. Can you not hear...
- The Rabbitcast?
- Your friend(s)?
- Anything at all?
- A Share on Rabbit tab?
Can't hear the Rabbitcast, your friend(s), Share on Rabbit, or anything at all
What's happening on your end?
- You can hear your friends OR are alone in the room, and cannot hear the Rabbitcast.
- You're in a room with other people and a Rabbitcast is open. You cannot hear anything or anyone.
- You're in a room with a Share on Rabbit tab. You cannot hear that tab.
- Close other background apps
- Skype, FaceTime, Discord, and other audio-reliant apps can interfere with Rabbit
- Quit and restart the app
- Update to the latest version of the Rabbit app. Reinstall it if you're not sure:
- Toggle between a wifi and data connection
- Your connection might be buggy and interfering with the stream
Last scenario: You're with other people, and no one can hear the Rabbitcast.
Quick fix: Stop the Rabbitcast, and start a new one
Still can't hear? Report a problem from the room with details (what you can't hear, you've tried several tips). It may be affecting many users, and your feedback will help us investigate!