Rabbit for Mobile: Creating a scheduled event has been removed in the latest mobile release. We heard your feedback that it’s just too tricky to get everyone together at the same time.
But we’ve got a new feature for that ;). You can share the content that you’re watching in a Group Chat. Other users in the group can hop on and watch it with you, or catch up when it’s convenient for them.
Rabbit on the Web: You can still create an event on the web, but heads up: this feature will be removed soon.
Here’s how to create an event on the web:
- Visit the Rabbit homepage rabb.it
- At the top of the page, click More, then Events
- On the next page, click Create…
- Add the title for your event
- Add an optional video link
- Include the Start and End time for your event
- Add a few tags to describe your event
- Upload an image for the event
- Select who can see the Event: Everyone or Friends Only
- Click Create Event