Adding a content provider makes watching videos easy. Sign in once, and we'll save your login info for next time!
Here's how to add a content provider:
On web, your logins are automatically saved for you when you log into a content provider in the Rabbitcast. No need to add them manually!
Want to remove a login for a content provider?
- Click on My Account
- Click My Logins
- Click the icon next to the content provider you want to remove.
- Open your Settings
- Web: Tap My Account
- Mobile: Tap the three horizontal lines
- Go to My Logins
- Tap Add More to add a content provider
- Select the provider (Hulu, Netflix, etc.)
- On the page that displays, log into that service.
- After logging in successfully, you'll be returned to Rabbit.
- Check your My Logins page. If the login is there, you're all set!