Want to turn on captions, or subtitles, for a video? This isn't a function built into Rabbit, but you can enable subtitles directly on the video.
An example of how to do this on Netflix:
- Click Explore & Watch to open the launchpad
- Click Web, then Netflix
- This step is important. It gets you to the website within the Rabbitcast, which gives you more controls than going to the content directly in the launchpad.
- Log in, select your content, and press Play
- Load the video
- Hover over the video, and click the captions icon to enable subtitles in your preferred language
- Click outside of the menu to save your changes
Want to turn on subtitles for a video on Amazon Prime, Hulu, or Youtube? Follow steps 1-4 above, then enable subtitles directly on the video.